1. Protection of user data and ensuring privacy are among the fundamental principles of the company.
3. The company has the right to access the communication instruments specified by the user while registering for the application or updated later, for notification, campaign, marketing, communication and other purposes, unless the company has a written request to the contrary.
6. The types of data we collect are classified in 2 different categories. "Personal data" and "Anonymous data". Personal Data is the set of information that enables users to be identified and data provides access to user identity. Anonymous Data means data that is not related to personal information and refers to information that alone does not allow the user to be identified. The collection of personal and anonymous data is provided in 4 ways.
1-Information directly provided by Users;
I. Personal data you use to create your account when logging into the application.
II. Data that is required by the application or can be accessed as a result of the service.
III. The e-mail address and contents you use when you send us e-mails.
IV. Data obtained as a result of participating in any survey that we may conduct, related to our application or regardless of the application you use.
V. All data associated with the application, which the user-specified company can access.
2-Information collected through technology;
I. Our servers can collect the type of your mobile device or computer, the information of your mobile application and browser, your IP address and related technological information and data. This information includes data such as domain name, time of entering application and how use of the application.
II. The websites you visit can save small information on your computer or phone and then read that information when you visit the same site. The files in which this small information is saved are called cookies or definition information. Our application can access cookie data.
3-Information collected from you about others;
I. Our users can send an application invitation to their friends through the application. In such cases, we can access the invited person's information. In this way, they can request the deletion of the data of the users or third parties whose data we have accessed.
4-Information collected through other platforms;
I. We can provide information and data flow from other platforms for the purposes of strengthening our application and advertising. The owners of the data obtained in this way can request the deletion of their data.
7. Generally speaking, the use of data is used to respond to requests from you and to provide better service;
a. Performing membership transactions.
b. Improving the services offered, developing new services and informing about them.
c. Promotion and marketing of application goods / products and services in line with the preference and liking of the Member Customer by remarketing, targeting, profiling and analysis in line with the express consent of the users.
d. Resolving user problems and complaints.
e. Follow-up of accounting and purchasing transactions.
f. Providing information and process security and preventing malicious use.
8. The information obtained within the scope of the application can be used by the company and other collaborating persons and institutions without revealing the identity of the User in any way, only for various statistical evaluations, authorized marketing, database creation efforts and market research.
9. The collected data can be shared with our affiliated companies, in case of a company merger or acquisition, sharing can be provided with the company with which the partnership has been entered.
a. In cases where the legal and legal regulations require data sharing.
b. In cases where information about the Users is requested in line with a research or investigation conducted by the authorized administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the procedural method.
c. In cases where it is necessary to provide information to protect user rights and security.
d. In case of any crime detection, violations of rights against the institution or third parties, detection of illegal works and transactions, and the existence of actions that cause damage in the business and transaction area of the Company.
Choice of Use of Personal Data
12. Users have a choice regarding the use of personal data.
13. The company can send promotional e-mails regarding the service, product or news bulletins received. Users have the right not to want to receive such e-mails. In this case, they can send an e-mail to the specified e-mail address or choose the option not to receive e-mail.
15. Users have the right to use and update their personal data as they wish.
Right to Information about the User's Personal Data Use
16. The rights of the users on the processed personal data are as follows;
a. Learning whether personal data is processed or not
b. Requesting information if personal data has been processed
c. Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose
d. Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing to.
e. To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad
f. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data
Privacy and Protection of Personal Data
17. The Company takes care to keep the confidential information provided to it private and confidential, to ensure and maintain confidentiality and to prevent the disclosure of all or any part of the confidential information to the public or unauthorized use and disclosure to a third party, and to take all measures.
18. The company works to provide the required standard and care regarding confidentiality. In this respect, users should use the applications and services offered carefully, and they should not share the application access tools with third parties and should not use carelessly in public areas.
19. The risks that may occur on the internet platform should be taken into consideration. The user should be careful and attentive in any personal data shared. The company does not guarantee 100% protection in any way. The user should be aware of this risk while using the application.
20. The Company will not be liable in case of data loss and disclosure of data that may arise from third parties, the platform it uses or user negligence. The user must show due diligence and accept the risks that may arise.
Specifics About Our APPS
FOR Picrew : Anime AI Generator app Anime AI Generator Works with AI servers that allows users to generate images directly from a written input which is prompts.
-Users writes a prompt about what kind of image or video they want to create
-Using these prompts AI servers function using stable diffusion models to create most accurate result from users written prompts
-After the images are generated, prompts are deleted permanently from our servers
During this process; Picrew : Anime AI Generator app doesn’t collect any other data from the user; more specifically face data from the user.
Picrew : Anime AI Generator app doesn’t collect any ‘Face Data’ or share any data with a third party.
Users can only upload a profile Picture optionally to customize their profile page in the app if they desire. This data of profile picture is not collected by Picrew : Anime AI Generator app. And Picrew : Anime AI Generator app doesn’t have Access to reach user’s profile Picture in the app.
24. For our VPN Services we collaborate with third party VPN services from Digital Ocean VPN Service. We use their online servers to give VPN services in our apps.
25. We do not collect any online traffic, VPN traffic or IP traffic of our customers. For third-party data collection and how it is used, please also check out our third party VPN service provider. https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/privacy-policy/